Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Again...I feel like people can't see the trees because of the forest....

July 26, 2021 07:46AM
Making points of 1 virus and applying them to another is just too simple.....again I am not against a vaccine, the problem is that people just can't hear that when people say it.....yes vaccines work, my longa$$ post said that, but it also said that natural immunity can't be overlooked.....How about those getting this delta variant after taking the shot? Do you think that the delta is as deadly as the alpha? How is that lambda doing in SA? Must admit that I have not done any look see on smallpox....but were there variants like this one? I do know that smallpox was a naturally occuring deal....Covid-19 has been altered by a lab that IMO makes it a different situatuion.

I know it was/has been around for millions of years...not so with this cat....I assume that since this is #19 there have 18 other mutations of sorts...SARS was if I'm not mistaken....it was deadly as well, but the fear was not there because simply the media didn't generate...that's another story that I guess can't be discussed on this board. it...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is everyone really expecting that this virus can be totally eradicated with a vaccine?

roman18270July 26, 2021 07:12AM

Smallpox eradication

waterfield104July 26, 2021 07:20AM

Again...I feel like people can't see the trees because of the forest....

roman18124July 26, 2021 07:46AM

Does Smallpox have variants or DID it have variants back in the day?

Ramgator69July 26, 2021 07:53AM

Re: Is everyone really expecting that this virus can be totally eradicated with a vaccine?

GroundPounder93July 26, 2021 07:50AM

THAT is what I'd bet on. But in the meantime.....

Ramgator118July 26, 2021 07:55AM