Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ramgator... how do you deal with heartbreak?

July 07, 2021 09:58PM
It was Reese.... pardon me for losing track... now its?

Spoilers ahead:

Perusing all the delectable murder mysteries on my new subscription - "Britbox"... I decided on "Death In Paradise". Had no idea what it was about other than... it was a murder mystery and apparently set in the Caribbean, which it was. I clicked play - - - -

A London detective is sent to St. Marie, (fictional island), to solve a murder case. Upon arriving... (here's where you come in Ramgator)... he is teamed up with Sgt. Thompson... played by an actress by the name of Lenora Crichlow. Know her? She's a knockout. So I'm off to a great start... murder mystery, and one of the most becoming young women I've ever seen. Ah yes... this series is going to be good... and I believe there are several seasons to enjoy.... solving crimes all while under the spell of the lovely Lenora.

As episode 1 progresses Sgt. Thompson, Lenora, grows ever more charming by the second. 10 minutes in and I'm spellbound by her... 20 minutes in and I'm hers to command. Yes indeed... this is going to be one enjoyable series. You see where this is headed? You probably do, but I didn't... how could I? I was hit with the thunderbolt.

Sgt. Thompson was the murderer.... which, unless I'm mistaken, means her tenure with the "Death In Paradise" series has come to an end. As has.... a brief, but torrid, affair. I can only hope Lenora got a spin off show of her own featuring her life in prison, (very small chance, I know).

So I'm in mourning, heartbroken.... and thought I'd ask you, Ramgator... having been dumped by Reese... how you dealt with it. Ahhh, never mind, it won't help. This is pain I'll endure for a long time to come. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramgator... how do you deal with heartbreak?

JamesJM106July 07, 2021 09:58PM

Well.....You have to remember..

Ramgator65July 08, 2021 03:44AM

Going to have to quit this series......

JamesJM36July 09, 2021 12:12PM