Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Did Jill come tumbling after?

March 26, 2021 03:28AM
..and regarding your teeth, if its still an issue.. I had braces put on in 2008, which, of course made it more difficult to brush and more difficult for the dental hygienist to clean twice a year.. Up until that time the hygienist had to scrape the bejesus outta my teeth to clean them up, despite brushing and whatnot religiously..

So I did some research and learned that regular tartar control mouthwash ($4 for a huge bottle of generic at walmart) was what people were using during their braces ordeal to keep teeth clean.. So, I started using it every day.. Next time I had my teeth cleaned a few months later, the hygienist was freaking out because my teeth were so clean and asked what I had been doing.. just a quick scratch here and there and I was off..

So I continued using the tartar control mouthwash - even after getting the braces off.. Twice a year I go for cleanings and for years now have been told I have zero tartar to clean off.. just a little bit of discoloration due to drinking tea, and whatnot.. I went from amazingly NOT COOL painful cleanings twice a year to basically getting a glorified toothbrushing at the dentist.. I have zero cavities and zero fillings..

My wife had to have a gum graft, despite constantly brushing and flossing, so I got her on the tartar control mouthwash about 7 years ago.. Her dentist told her, at the time, she was headed for another gum graft surgery, so I had her start the mouthwash and she had such improvement she didn't hafta have surgery.. and still hasn't..

That stuff totally works - I've gotten several friends to start the regimen and they all had had fantastic results.. if you have ANY kind of teeth/gum issues, I HIGHLY recommend trying it.. You won't be sorry.. Just DO NOT get the teeth whitening mouthwash.. and if you're on it, stop immediately.. I tried it for several months before braces and the dental hygienist told me my gums were sloughing off because they is a chemical in the teeth whitening mouthwash that destroys your gums, over time.. she did a swab of my gum and showed me the skin that just sloughed off right on the Q tip..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

CRAP!! I cracked my crown while eating Dinner!

Ramgator117March 25, 2021 03:48PM

What were you eating?

sstrams85March 25, 2021 04:19PM

I think it has been close to giving way for quite some time.

Ramgator65March 25, 2021 06:12PM

I have a bud who fell so hard he broke a crown.

Ramgator72March 25, 2021 06:14PM

Did Jill come tumbling after?

sstrams180March 26, 2021 03:28AM

I have used dental rinse for decades. It does work.

Ramgator67March 26, 2021 07:41AM

When my Dentist asks me how I broke it, I'll have to tell him......

Ramgator138March 26, 2021 07:43AM