Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So apparently, we will never go diving again..

March 23, 2021 12:45PM
Currently the US requires a negative covid test to get on an airplane to return to the US.. Pretty much none of the places we go offer any kind of covid test.. all I'm hearing is, "yeah come stay with us for ten days, then fly to XXXX country and get tested there and fly home"... Now why in hell would I wanna do that?

Currently they are also pushing for covid vaccine passports, even tho NO country, including the US, states that a covid vaccine keeps you from having to have a negative covid test to get back into the country... So, that means you:

A) Have to get vaccinated to get on a plane
cool smiley Even tho vaccinated have to present a negative covid test to get on a plane..

So what the hell good does the vaccine do? You can still get covid..You can still transmit covid.. you still have to wear a mask.. you can't travel without it, but ONLY WITH a negative covid test, that NOBODY offers..

We haven't been diving since November 2019.. We TRIED to do our part, but NOTHING is getting better, and for what? The Flu?.. This is literally THE most ridiculous situation I think ANY generation of mankind has EVER experienced.. Sorry for the rant.. I need sugar..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So apparently, we will never go diving again..

sstrams196March 23, 2021 12:45PM

Re: So apparently, we will never go diving again..

waterfield76March 23, 2021 05:14PM

Thank you for the offer, waterfield...

sstrams80March 24, 2021 03:50AM

I went to a GREAT Dive just lat week.

Ramgator65March 24, 2021 05:57AM