Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A memorable day.. sometime it's the little things.

January 19, 2021 06:22AM
Had a stress test the other day... in Fresno, the big city, some 35-40 miles NE of me. I don't get to Fresno very often in normal times... since the pandemic I've been there maybe 3 times?

So I finish my stress test and fire up my pickup for the trip home.... text comes in, "Your CCW has been approved. You can pick it up at any time". The Sheriff's office was directly on my route home... maybe 5-6 city blocks? Pulled out of the doctors office parking lot and went directly to the Sheriff's office, got my new CCW... got back in my pickup to head home...

text comes in, hadn't even left the parking lot, "Your tax package is ready to be picked up"... (my accountant)... his office is, you guessed it, directly on my route home... maybe 8 blocks from the Sheriff's office? Pulled into my accountants parking lot, got my tax package... headed home... but needed a drink for the trip.... so, pulled into the first quick stop I came too...

Chose my beverage of choice, (Diet Root Beer), from the fridge and a text comes in... "pick up some lotto tickets"... the counter 15 steps away. Got my lotto tickets and headed home... no other texts.

Some days just go very well.... that day was the 2nd that went that well in my lifetime. laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A memorable day.. sometime it's the little things.

JamesJM142January 19, 2021 06:22AM

That's because they all..

sstrams69January 19, 2021 06:43AM

Hey, this happened last night...

JamesJM136January 19, 2021 08:20AM

They hear you

waterfield68January 19, 2021 09:18AM