Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nuther' topic... got kids? Grandkids?

November 19, 2020 10:53AM
High School age? If so here's a recommendation - talk them into taking Culinary Arts as a class. No, let me rephrase that... FORCE them into taking Culinary Arts.

My granddaughter is taking it.... 2nd year of it in fact.

Now it's my experience that most people are not very diverse when it comes to food... meaning, probably, most of you. IOW.. you like a very few select things and straying from that formula gives you anxiety attacks. BUT... if you're like me, and some of you surely are - and like some adventure when it comes to dining then having a kid/grandkid taking Culinary Arts is about as close to heave as you're going to get.

Yes, before you ask... occasionally a 'dud' ends up on your plate, true... but actually that's rare. Nearly always their creations are taste sensations.

Just ate some waffles, homemade.... I really didn't think there was much you could do with Waffles... a waffle is a waffle, and I love them all.... but the ones I just dined on? INCREDIBLE. SO GOOD, in fact, I didn't even add syrup. Now THAT's high praise, because I'm a real maple syrup junky.

Next week she (my granddaughter) tells me that they are going to exploring Sushi. I love sushi. I am drooling on my keyboard in anticipation. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yikes, thought I was getting a head start shopping....

JamesJM140November 19, 2020 10:10AM

Nuther' topic... got kids? Grandkids?

JamesJM62November 19, 2020 10:53AM