Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Heard on the tube yesterday......

November 11, 2020 07:10AM
roman18
that crazy good morning football show (don't watch often)...one of them said that Raheem Morris should stay on as the permanent HC.....no issue with that, but then he gave 1 of the reasons that ATL is considered a black city and he can talk with the people of the city better. To me that sounds pretty racist.....I mean why does a persons color have to be brought into the ability to talk to other people of a different skin color? He seems to have brought some energy to the team...that should be the main reason for hiring him full time next season IMO....and actually the only reason.

Many people seem to have a penchant for grouping people into slots....to me that actually separates people, doesn't bring them together.

I agree! I didn't like Raheem Morris back when he was the HC of the Buccaneers 'cause I just don't care for his personality. I've always been for the human being who is the best person for whatever position you're trying to fill: whether it's head coach, teacher, adoptive parent, US President, head chair in the symphony, or lead in a play. Color shouldn't qualify or disqualify you or determine whether you succeed or fail.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL developing plan to reward 3rd round draft picks for developing coaches/execs of minority groups

NewMexicoRam138November 10, 2020 06:26PM

Forgive me if I'm ignorant..

sstrams67November 11, 2020 06:10AM

Heard on the tube yesterday......

roman18109November 11, 2020 06:39AM

Hmm... I don't get that either...

sstrams90November 11, 2020 06:57AM

Re: Heard on the tube yesterday......

MamaRAMa158November 11, 2020 07:10AM

Thanks for responding Mama Ram

NewMexicoRam97November 11, 2020 10:28AM

Ya'll wanna see where we USED to be?