July 25, 2020 09:00AM
We've discussed this many times... to review:

I don't believe they exist. I love reading about them, however... and I most certainly WANT them to exist.

Not sure where I saw it this morning in a news article.... but no matter.. recent news is that 'briefings' have been held to reveal UFO artifacts the Govt. has in it's possession. NONE confirmed 'alien' but a few currently classified as "not of this world"... yeah, sounds a bit contradictory, doesn't it? laughing smiley

I don't know what to make of it... but again 'no matter'....

As I understand the laws of physics... (piss poor)... I don't accept Aliens visiting earth because it's impossible... according to how we currently understand physics. Which leaves believers with a huge loop hole, (more power to them).... they, (aliens), are advanced and HAVE discovered some way not 'around' but by physics we have as yet to discover.

Now, to contradict myself... IF, and it's 1 chance in a whole bunch, advanced civilizations have evolved in a star system somewhat near us... say, oh, a few light years... then a 'probe', non-manned, or non-Alien'd in this case), could, conceivably, have reached earth. There is just enough 'time' in the age of the Universe to allow for that... barely.

I do think we'll make contact with intelligent life somewhere out there and eventually... but not by UFO... radio signals, perhaps. If that happens will we, the public, be told? I dunno. I think yes... mostly because it would be too difficult of a secret to keep... BUT... maybe they can keep it from us.

Just to note: Of all the 'what ifs' out there, (about a gajillion of them), UFO's are the one I believe I would MOST like to be proven 'wrong' about. I mean... even if it was a warlike invasion I'd probably still think, "WHOA, this is cool". laughing smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

UFO's... yet again....

JamesJM288July 25, 2020 09:00AM

My guess is that NO good...

sstrams167July 25, 2020 09:06AM

Even though I made light of it...

JamesJM158July 25, 2020 09:18AM

My thoughts on this... lol

Atlantic Ram214July 25, 2020 11:58AM

What in all that's holy was THAT?

JamesJM145July 25, 2020 12:01PM

Hahahaha... Ugh Sorry

Atlantic Ram144July 25, 2020 02:01PM

Physics and the Rare Earth Hypothesis

SeattleRam183July 25, 2020 09:13AM

LOL.. hadn't heard that...

JamesJM165July 25, 2020 09:15AM

Re: UFO's... yet again....

zn150July 26, 2020 05:45AM

Re: UFO's... yet again....

Aries184July 27, 2020 07:05AM

I've seen several of them my lifetime....

Rampage2K-161July 26, 2020 04:48PM