May 28, 2019 09:12AM
You're surprised, aren't you? That I survived it that is.

Well, it wasn't nearly as bad as you're probably thinking. Couple of reasons for that... guesses but I think they hold weight: 1) The new Stars Wars Land is opening next week... very likely people held off this weekend to wait for the grand opening. 2) Our expertise. We are Disney "PROS"... we know every trick in the book. We have "Max Pass" down to an art form. I went on nearly every ride in both parks (Disneyland and California Adventure), and the longest I waited in line was 10 minutes. Most rides I just walked on.

So you don't really give a hoot about my trip... so I'll finish with my annual rant. LA... or any big city. ARRRGGGGHHH.... I mention this to gripe, yes, but also because I know it annoys the hell out of Waterfield.

Honestly, seriously, I don't know how you guys deal with it. I know, I know, I was born a country-boy, raised a country-boy, will die a country-boy... so it's in my DNA to be 'country'.... so *MY* opinion, my experience in cities, is VERY different than yours. To use an old expression... it's like being in a sardine can for me. I was so relieved to get home that I stopped when entering my drive way to piss.... I didn't have to piss but I did just because I could. It was about 11pm. No traffic noise, the only light my porch light and the stars. My world was once again spinning in greased grooves. - JamesJM

P.S. Yes, I had fun.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Disneyland on Memorial Day Weekend...

JamesJM173May 28, 2019 09:12AM

Re: Disneyland on Memorial Day Weekend...

waterfield79May 28, 2019 10:53AM

the Channel Islands....

JamesJM94May 28, 2019 12:44PM

Re: the Channel Islands....

waterfield77May 28, 2019 07:51PM

goats

21Dog61May 29, 2019 05:20AM

Re: goats

waterfield83May 29, 2019 06:37AM