Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yeah, some people are.. at the same time...

June 30, 2018 05:23AM
at least in Texas, I'm seeing TONS of people constantly driving 10-15 mph UNDER the speed limit on the highways.. and in my opinion, they're just as dangerous..

We just drove to Houston 2-3 weeks ago and the whole way there and back witnessed the most bizarre driving behaviors.. we're eon a 3 lane highway, speed limit is 75, so we're pushing 80mph on cruise, and people were constantly, like, slamming on their brakes on the highway.. we almost got into multiple pileups because people kept slamming on their brakes down to 10-15mph on the open highway.. then we'd get going again and there was nothing there to make them slow down.. Happened on boy Hwy 35 and 45, both ways.. That's scary as hell..

My pet peeves on the highway:
* Making an Evel Kneivel move, way over the speed limit, to get a head of me, while I'm on cruise control doing the speed limit, then slowing down and making me hit the brakes to keep from rear ending them..
* While on cruise control, I slowly creep up on someone who was, at least a half a mile ahead of me.. when I go to pass them, they speed up and won't let me.. I end up having to go 20mph over the speed limit to pass them..
* Once the last scenario plays out, I'm way ahead of the passed car, back on cruise control.. then suddenly that car speeds way up and decides to pass me.. then they slow down again (see number 1 pet peeve)

I swear these same 3 scenarios play out over and over with the same cars on every trip we make.. I'm a huge fan of cruise control, about 3mph over the limit, so I dunno why these morons play these games..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is it just me or are people driving faster and faster

ferragamo79195June 29, 2018 05:37PM

We live in a different world 78

waterfield84June 29, 2018 08:38PM

Re: Is it just me or are people driving faster and faster

MamaRAMa91June 30, 2018 04:48AM

Yeah, some people are.. at the same time...

sstrams104June 30, 2018 05:23AM

Here's one similar

waterfield118June 30, 2018 05:57AM

I dunno waterfield..

sstrams79June 30, 2018 07:37AM

Re: I dunno waterfield..

waterfield90June 30, 2018 07:43AM

I am Mr 55

IowaRam136June 30, 2018 08:06AM