Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video, and I'll take some heat for this...

October 16, 2017 03:37PM
This video features my oldest daughter Venetia. It was taken yesterday... while I was listening to the Ram's game. Location is my mountain ranch.

This is going viral, on Facebook... and the most common comment is: "No one checked to see if she was ok". Which is TRUE... I'll offer an excuse in a moment.... but it's up to you to decide if it's a good excuse.

There are 6 people in this video but my granddaughter is hidden behind Mason. We invent stuff when we're on my ranch. This particular game is PVC Pipe Jump Rope. I don't know who came up with the idea... but it doesn't matter... seemed quite normal for my family.

The two spinning the length of PVC pipe are Venetia's nephews, my 2nd oldest daughter's sons. I mention them on this board often, (football). Watching are: Ashton, her son... a girl in a lavender sweatshirt, (Mason's girlfriend), and Sydney... Venetia's daughter but mostly hidden in this video.

Venetia has energy... even though she just entered her 40's. She shies from nothing. So when the kids starting playing this game she had to make the attempt.

The "Excuse"... no audio, except music, in this video so you can't hear it BUT... Venetia was laughing hysterically the entire time.. including after she splats. So there was no question of her well-being... BUT.. I have to be honest, not sure it would have mattered. That's my family.

Interesting about the 'comments', I think, in which people are saying "No one checked to see if she was ok".... that comment is followed... almost every time, by this, "Exactly how my family would have reacted". laughing smiley

My youngest daughter filmed this... one of those 'miraculous' captures on film and even more so because it's in super-slo-mo. I do not think I have ever seen my family laugh harder than after this crash. I don't know how to describe it. Two hours minimum of hysterical laughter.. including Venetia, who skinned her knee quite badly. Actually, they are ALL still laughing today.

So, of course, I had to share: By the way... Sydney, the mostly 'hidden' one, and Venetia's daughter, you will see collapse in laughter at the very end.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2017 03:46PM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Video, and I'll take some heat for this...

JamesJM299October 16, 2017 03:37PM

Follow up story...

JamesJM101October 16, 2017 04:10PM

Brilliant soundtrack......

sstrams111October 16, 2017 04:49PM

She's on her way home from urgent care...

JamesJM103October 16, 2017 05:09PM

I'll give her this.......

21Dog105October 16, 2017 07:42PM