December 24, 2016 07:53AM
but I haven't been in a music store in years.... probably 7-8 years... partially because I get all my stuff online these days and there are no more really good music stores in town - certainly none that carry my brands.. Plus I rarely buy anything musical anymore, other than picks and strings - strings which are 1/3rd the cost online.. I have all my picks custom made by another company online so no dice there, either..

That being said, I could spend half my life in Guitar Center in Dallas - there are several.. and every time I DO go into a Guitar Center I leave with something I shouldn't.. So, probably for the better that I don't go there.. But, like you said, I want everything in there when I go and could spend all day easily..

I'm REALLY into the custom thing these days, tho.. with 13 guitars now the last thing I need is another guitar, but if I were to buy one, I think I'd have one made by the Jackson Custom Shop.. My design, my graphics air brushed on it, my design inlays etc... easily $5k, so probably not happening anytime soon.. Problem is I wouldn't be able to play it live because all the jewelry would tear it up......(sigh).....

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Fellow musicians... don't cha love music stores?

JamesJM423December 24, 2016 07:14AM

I hate to say it..

sstrams238December 24, 2016 07:53AM