Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sidenote: Mind if I boast...

October 19, 2016 08:47PM
but first, yes... I agree with that. But I used the word 'emotionally' because it just 'feels' to me like this year means more to the Dodgers. Not next year, this year.

Ok, grandson. spin tounge smiley sorry, Dog. #1 receiver in North Sequoia League, (it's close), #1 in Division IV. In the Central Section he's 12th, (which includes Div I schools), but with the best Yds/Rec into the top... I don't know, I only checked through #50. There are some with 1 or 2 catches with longer Yds/Rec but no full time WR's. Mason is at 29.1 yds per catch. No YAC stat but it's good.

He's #6 in the Nation for Int Return Yds. (That one 105 yd return didn't hurt spin tounge smiley ).

To top it off.. he's being looked at somewhat seriously by two colleges - Humboldt and Azusa Pacific - even Cal Poly SLO is interested but not on scholarship. He visited all three on invites. He isn't fast, he's not all that tough (although he is surprising the hell out of us this year and in League, Divison, and Section is one of the leading tacklers ALL positions and he plays Safety). But he has 'deceptive' speed and great hands... and most importantly.. his 'work ethic' is second to none... and therein lies my greatest pride... I just hope that carries over into his education, and I think it will.

Wish you could watch him play... but without question I'd jinx him if I invited ya. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Seems to me Dodgers vs Cubs could be one of the great ones...

JamesJM594October 19, 2016 07:53PM

I don't think it's make or break for either

21Dog285October 19, 2016 08:06PM

sidenote: Mind if I boast...

JamesJM313October 19, 2016 08:47PM

boast on

21Dog278October 20, 2016 05:19AM