Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IP 3, the movie... my review...

July 20, 2016 11:59AM
I will begin by saying - if you saw this movie and liked it stop reading RIGHT NOW. You won't like this.

This movie is BAD... horrible, pitiful, it's not even a movie... the money spent making this movie could have gone to something worth something... like drugs, or alcohol, but instead it was used to make this movie which will make you physically ill.

Acting - Horrible
Plot - Horrible.
Set Design - here I will give it an 'ok'... no more.

And by the way - Mike Tyson is in this movie. Now granted... I only watched 25 minutes of it before I came to my senses... and Mike was only on screen for a brief flash during that time... whether his role grows in the rest of the movie I can't say. I don't care.

So why did I watch it? Well, I don't care what you do on Netflix that movie comes up.... they're pushing it like a telemarketer selling solar. My curiosity got the best of me... and it has somewhat high ratings on IMDB.

I didn't see IP, the first one, which is rated higher... but on IMDB the first one is rated 8.1, that's HIGH... IP 3, the one I watched, is rated 7.2... on a scale of 1-10. Not a big enough difference to make me watch IP the original... if IP 3 rates a 7.2 then IP the original would have to come in right around 2,956,351 to tempt me. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IP 3, the movie... my review...

JamesJM1011July 20, 2016 11:59AM