Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Steve, just billed my bass player $1,000,000

August 06, 2022 05:07AM
And he should thank me because I'm letting him off the hook... the actual amount owed would be 3, 4, maybe 5 times that much.

Saw this on Facebook this morning:

I hope, I truly do, that you don't remember how popular the last song on that list was. My bass player then, and now, and my other cousin Danny (RIP), insisted we learn the song... then play it at every gig... for years.

There have been many songs we've played regularly over the years that I did not like; hated in fact... but none compare to this one. I'm not even going to make an attempt to explain how much I hate this song. Can't do it.... it's a level of hatred that has no word in the english language to describe.

No, we don't play it anymore, haven't for years; but the scars that song left in my heart, my mind, even some bodily damage, will stay with me to the grave. - JamesJM

P.S. If any one reading this actually likes that song please, please - do not tell me that. I couldn't take it, knowing a Ram fan could EVER like that song would break my heart for good. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Steve, just billed my bass player $1,000,000 Attachments

JamesJM129August 06, 2022 05:07AM

Yeah, I saw that photo..

sstrams111August 06, 2022 05:34AM

Most of the songs we do today...

JamesJM58August 06, 2022 05:54AM

I hafta thank you, Jimmy...

sstrams41August 06, 2022 07:54AM