Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Going to be hard to live this down....

May 12, 2022 08:04AM
My granddaughter is a HS Senior, graduates this year. Yesterday they had a special dress up day, (they have many)... girls dressed like boys and vice versa. My granddaughter was sending us photos, (via text)... it was pretty funny as some faculty joined in as well.

Also yesterday I took my granddaughter to Sam's Deli for some special Italian food supplies. I picked her up at the HS at 12:30... you're on to me aren't you? laughing smiley

So yes, I did do what you're thinking. I went to the HS to pick her up wearing a Flowered Patterned Blue MuMu (I don't know how to spell MuMu). I parked at the end of the parking lot and watched for her approach. I spotted her.... at just the right moment I stepped out of my pickup to surprise the hell out of her. It wasn't her. So 100's of HS students are walking by, my granddaughter wasn't one of them, and I'm in a Flowered Patterned Blue MuMu.

I got back into my pickup. About 10 minutes later my granddaughter approached so once again... I got out of the pickup. She spotted me, instantly cracked up, and then - (I should have known this, all kids do this these days)... took video of it.

After she was in the pickup I asked, "You're not going to post that online, right?". She replied, "Already did".

As of 7:30am this morning the video has 58K views! I went viral... not for celebrating a Ram's victory, or wearing my best Ram's gear, but instead for wearing a Flowered Patterned Blue MuMu in public. I may have to move to Nome, Alaska. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Going to be hard to live this down....

JamesJM144May 12, 2022 08:04AM

I think the way to live it down..

sstrams76May 12, 2022 08:11AM

I am surprised they can do that nowadays

ferragamo7982May 12, 2022 02:11PM

I DID try to find that pic..

sstrams85May 12, 2022 02:43PM

I haven't seen it either....

JamesJM59May 12, 2022 02:45PM

Not that I'm a stalker..

sstrams60May 12, 2022 03:07PM

Re: Going to be hard to live this down....

MamaRAMa79May 13, 2022 04:08AM

Well thanks, Mama.....

JamesJM107May 13, 2022 11:04AM