Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just saw video of...

May 13, 2022 07:24AM
- and I've told this story before on this board - my mom giving flowers to Hitler.. She told me the story: she was a member of the Hitler Youth, which is the equivalent of the Girl Scouts, and was chosen to hand flowers to Hitler at a rally.. His reply: "Thank you little girl".. End of story..

I was watching Life, Liberty, and Levin last week and during his monologue about the Nazis, he showed B roll footage of a little girl and boy handing flowers to Hitler at a rally.. in the clip, Hitler bends down and says something to the little girl, touches her cheek, and that's the end of the clip.. As soon as I saw the clip, I thought, "that sure looked like my mom at her age"..

I got out a family photo of her AT that age.. Identical.. same exact hair, same bow in her hair, same dress, hairline, eyes.. everything.. its like that photo and that rally were held on the same day, because EVERYTHING about her in that photo matched the girl in the clip.. I told my wife and just showed it to her to get her opinion.. She agrees - its my mom in the video..

I know that's probably not a very popular subject, but its kinda tripping me out to see video of my mom back then with one of the world's most ruthless killers..

Friendship is like peeing your pants.. Everybody can see it, but only you can feel the warmth..

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I just saw video of...

sstrams166May 13, 2022 07:24AM

Like to see the video.....

JamesJM73May 13, 2022 08:25AM

Well, my mom passed away..

sstrams78May 13, 2022 10:20AM