Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We went and saw Ghostbusters Afterlife

November 20, 2021 02:26PM
Ghostbusters Afterlife

8/10

that rating might be a tad high , but close

Wife and I both enjoyed it

the movie was fun with several throwbacks to the original . while still being it's own film , I'm glad they didn't just do a cut and paste reboot of the original

the film was a much smaller in scale then I was expecting , but after we saw the movie , I'm glad it was ,

several things happen in the movie , that you just sorta have to "except" , they don't spend much time explaining things ..............lol

the film doesn't have the same magic or humor as the original , but still fun very likeable

Paul Rudd wasn't in the film as much as I thought he was going to be , defiantly more of a secondary characters ,

Mckenna Grace and Logan Kim are the stars of the films , with Finn Wolfhard coming in third

the film has two after credit scenes , the mid credit scene is a nice throwback to the original movie , the end credit scene sets up future Ghostbuster projects I'm guessing

I will have to say , through out the entire movie , you find yourself waiting for the ending , even without knowing whats coming , but lets be honest , you know whats coming

wink2 smiley

even having just seen it , I'm actually looking forward to watching it again . something I can't say for alot of films

one thing for sure that the film was missing

a catchy theme song , rocker.gif

the 80's were awesome !!!!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We went and saw Ghostbusters Afterlife

IowaRam169November 20, 2021 02:26PM

I haven't even seen the first one yet...

JamesJM115November 20, 2021 04:33PM

Thats crazy

IowaRam149November 21, 2021 07:07AM

Oh I'm sure my kids and grandkids have seen it...

JamesJM88November 21, 2021 07:55AM

Kinda wondered if that was the case

IowaRam89November 21, 2021 08:36AM

Believe it or not, I have never seen the original from start to finish. I don't know why but..

Ramgator111November 21, 2021 01:49PM

Not a big fan of Ghostbusters and I'm a huge Ramis fan

ferragamo7977November 22, 2021 06:53AM

Re: I haven't even seen the first one yet...

SeattleRam226November 21, 2021 02:03PM