Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is gonna be long!! Looking for advice / simple input.... My Youngest Son.

October 13, 2021 03:34AM
I have not said anything about it till now. This goes back to this past mid / late March. My youngest Son, over the past year and a half had been chatting with a girl he met on a Gaming Site, who lives with her Mother in Walden, New York. WELL...In late Feb / early Mar, he got pissed at his Mom and said he was moving there. He and I had a long drive as we ate Chick Fil A. I told him about ALLLLLLLL of the dangers of such a move. He told me he changed his mind and that he did not mean to alarm us. WELL......2 weeks later, he left for his job at the Amazon Warehouse but never came home. He worked the all night shift. Me, my oldest Son and my Wife drove to the Warehouse to see if his car was there. We checked the ENTIRE parking lot (HUGE!) We then went to JIA (Airport) and checked EVERY parking space and walked the parking garage.....Not there. That night, he texted his Brother. He said the car was at the McDonald's by their house and the key was under the matt. He had ACTED like he was going to work but drove two blocks to McD's where he called UBER to take him to JIA. THAT BOOGER BOLTED TO N.Y.

The next day, he finally returned my call. I laid into him about the cowardly way of doing such a thing. They were living with their Grandmother because their Mom had to take care of her (ALzheimers) Their Mom quit work and my two boys were helping with expenses. I talked to him 2-3 times. The last time was Easter Sunday. The last two chats were mello. I simply urged him to reconsider. I told him that I CANNOT condone his actions but STILL wished him the best and that I love him. He told me "I love you too." There was ZERO hostility towards me through all of this. He would text and face time his Mom till about mid June and then.....NOTHING. He stopped ALL contact with his Mom, me and even his Brother.

In mid July, his Mom called Walden Police. They did a Wellness check and he was doing just fine. In early August, his Grandmother passed away. His Mom had to have Walden Police let him know. He STILL did not call! THREE weeks later, my Ex's Brother passed from Covid. Still nothing. In fact.....The VERY NICE Police Officer who my Ex was dealing with waited (GOOD call) a few weeks after she lost her Mom to say that Joshua told him...... "I want nothing to do with my Mom". It is SO strange! Yeah, they have had typical rifts that Parents have with kids and vice versa but NOTHING serious. Joshua and I have NEVER EVER had a falling out. In fact, he has always been one to walk up and hug me....just because. Here it is...Mid October and we still have not heard a peep. What do YALL think??????
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

This is gonna be long!! Looking for advice / simple input.... My Youngest Son.

Ramgator316October 13, 2021 03:34AM

Where I have true anger.....

Ramgator174October 13, 2021 03:41AM

Re: This is gonna be long!! Looking for advice / simple input.... My Youngest Son.

ramBRO160October 13, 2021 10:18AM

Rambro. THANKS!

Ramgator151October 13, 2021 11:36AM

Re: Rambro. THANKS!

MamaRAMa58October 13, 2021 12:31PM

No. It's my younger Son...

Ramgator146October 13, 2021 02:10PM

Re: No. It's my younger Son...

txramfan167October 14, 2021 05:21AM

Talked to any of his friends ?

IowaRam174October 13, 2021 02:42PM

The few we know......Nothing.