Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man did I ever so something stupid....

September 14, 2021 08:06AM
Every year at this time I review some financial situations and this year I thought my car insurance was probably a little too high, and that I could shop around and find a better deal. So I got on the internet and found a 'reputable' site where I could compare. "reputable".... hehehehehe HOHOHOHOHO... I'm an idiot. Apparently I actually... get ready to wince... typed in my phone number while submitting a form to receive quotes from the major insurance companies.

That was, hmmm, I think this last Friday... since then, wellll, do I really need to explain? BUT... without exaggeration I really believe every single insurance salesman in the USofA has called me, or tried too... I'm not taking the calls. My phone is ringing as I type this message. It will continue ringing until I finish this message... and will not abate until very late this evening.

It's like sharks smelling blood in the water... if not more so. At first I was blocking all the numbers but they overwhelmed me, I couldn't keep up... so now I'm just keeping my phone on mute and far from me. Like I've said before... they will not have invented the perfect smartphone until they come out with one that doesn't include a phone. laughing smiley - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Man did I ever so something stupid....

JamesJM187September 14, 2021 08:06AM

Re: Man did I ever so something stupid....

Rampage2K-88September 14, 2021 10:26PM