Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Has anyone watched "Into The Grizzly Maze" on Netflix?

April 07, 2021 10:58PM
I have to be honest; I'm confused. Was this movie supposed to be an 'actual' thriller... some degree of seriousness?

Lemme see… worst acting of all time. Worst dialog of all time. Stupidest scenarios of all time. Dumbest people of all time. Worst filmed of all time. There is not a single minute in the movie that goes by without the dumbest thing you’ve ever seen happening… only to be followed in the next minute by something twice as stupid, then in the next minute something 10 times more stupid… and so on until the end of the movie. That’s what will keep you watching… you won’t believe it can get dumber… but it does, it succeeds, until the very end leaving you in awe of the stupidity you just watched.

Were they trying to make a good thriller? It certainly appears so…. I can’t think of a single they could have added to make it more dumb… they max’d out on the “dumb”…. I don’t think it can ever be beaten. - JamesJM

P.S. The scenery is beautiful… British Columbia.

No snide comments about me watching it all.... I had too. to not would be like turning away from a one mile wide meteor about to strike earth.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Has anyone watched "Into The Grizzly Maze" on Netflix?

JamesJM102April 07, 2021 10:58PM