Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I'm pretty stupid

August 08, 2016 07:47AM
but you all know that

Chapter 29

I bought a house out in the country and I am noticing lots of wasps everywhere(the insect kind LOL). Im sitting on the porch and see one fly into
and outlet box that has a plug for outdoor lighting. It is bigger than a normal outlet box. I've already found several nests and have a plan to get this one.
I tell my girlfriend, "that one will be easy....just pull out the plug and close the outlet cover". "they will quickly die inside". She looks at me and says, "I dont know...not sure that is a good idea....well at least wait til night when they are not active, but that sounds pretty stupid to me". I say, "its getting dark now, I'm gonna do it".

I'm pretty impatient and combined with stupid, its a bad combination. At least I was sober.

I climb up a ladder and look and it seems there are several in there. Keep in mind, I can't see up close anymore since I just turned 50.....oh, also, its only 6 so not evening.
I reach for the plug to quickly pull it out and slam the cover shut. I grab the plug and it doesn't move. It's in the really tight. Stupid me I start jiggling it to get it out and within a millisecond I realize this is not a good idea........ and then I feel the hot, burning pain. I almost kill myself falling off the ladder. I get stung multiple times at the ends of my fingers. Keep in mind, I have the pain tolerance of a 9 year old girl, but it really hurt. Maybe because it was close to so many nerve endings, I don't know. My hand really swelled up and it took hours for the pain to go away. I forgot how much it hurts to get stung by a wasp. It was horrible.

anyway...lesson learned. Can I spray wasp spray, strategically, on an outlet? I have read yes and no. Those suckers are gonna pay.......

RIP Bucky - 7/25/1943 - 1/19/2013
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So I'm pretty stupid

ferragamo79929August 08, 2016 07:47AM

Re: So I'm pretty stupid

Bud Frosty565August 08, 2016 07:57AM

LMAO.....

JamesJM527August 08, 2016 08:52AM

Well, '79.. between you and Jimmy..

sstrams561August 08, 2016 10:12AM

I got hit the other day just walking

Atlantic Ram586August 09, 2016 01:45AM