Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

REALLY am miffed at my youngest Son being strung along for a job.

March 24, 2023 10:11AM
We have Publix Supermarkets down here. A very popular Grocery Store and excellent place to work....IF hired. My youngest applied for a night time / full time Grocery / Stock position. Two days later, he's called for an interview. The interview was quite simple...."Just tell us a little about yourself and prior work experience"...The ONLY question they asked. My Son said he answered rather easily. The interviewing Asst Manager said he would talk to the Store Asst Manager and call my Son at 1 PM. Nothing. At 4 PM, my Son goes to the store to see what the word was. Asst Store Manager said the Asst Manager (Interviewer) knocked off sick. Asst Store Manager says he will call tomorrow (Today) Today comes. No call at 1 PM. My Son goes up there again today and THEN they tell him they are not filling Stock / Full Time positions?? My Son is young and not experienced in life. Me?? I might have said..."WTF?? Why the interview??? and anyone ELSE I can stand by for a call??" My Son is NOT entitled to ANY job. I'm just all for shooting straight and not wasting people's time. I have zero tolerance for it.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

REALLY am miffed at my youngest Son being strung along for a job.

Ramgator150March 24, 2023 10:11AM