March 17, 2023 02:07PM
for shows so far this year

The Last Of Us , awesome show , probably will win a bunch of Emmy's , but it's really dark and depressing , great show , just not one you'd probably be in a
hurry to rewatch

The Mandalorian, off to a shaky start , still has 7 episodes to go ,

Star Trek Picard , hard to believe I'm saying this , the first two seasons weren't very good , but season 3 , wow

when it comes to Star Trek , I still prefer the episodic episodes of Strage New Worlds , as compaired to the serial episodes as in Picard

but.......................

5 episodes in , and this season of Picard has been really good , I've moved it into my number 1 spot for the year

I'm really hoping this show get some kind of spin off series , but I have no idea if Captain Shaw will survive , 0r Number 7 , or even if the Titan will survive

would love to see Shaw and Number 7 take off in the Titan on new adventures

Captain Shaw has quickly become a fan favorite , but not for reasons you might think , is he a great Captian , like all other Star Trek Captains are

well ,not really , he's actually kind of a dick , doesn't make the best decisions , definitely NOT a Captain I would want to follow..................lol

but it would be cool , to see him get his own show

One other thing I'm really enjoying about these Star Trek shows , after each episode , they have like another 30 minute show that follows each episode called The Ready Room hosted by Wil Wheaton , each episode has different guests , actors , writers ect , with insight to this weeks episode

I wish more shows would do something like that

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For Iowa... or any Mandalorian fan... spoilers.... well, sort of....

JamesJM191March 11, 2023 11:39AM

Re: For Iowa... or any Mandalorian fan... spoilers.... well, sort of....

IowaRam82March 11, 2023 03:19PM

Episode 3.......................no spoliers

IowaRam81March 15, 2023 02:41PM

Star Trek Picard has moved into the number 1 spot

IowaRam68March 17, 2023 02:07PM

A Mandalorian tidbit , not really a spoiler

IowaRam64March 23, 2023 01:22PM

A scene from this weeks Mandalorian

IowaRam44April 06, 2023 12:42PM

Ahsoka trailer

IowaRam65April 07, 2023 05:13AM

Indiana Jones trailer