December 14, 2020 12:57AM
Thank you so much Leroy for years of enjoyment with an era of my favorite all time Rams rosters, the 80's. You guys were stacked. One of the best offensive lines in NFL history. Jim Everett, Eric Dickerson, Henry Ellard, and Ron Brown. You had a defense that was stacked with NFL greats, you being one of them. You, Jerry Gray, Cromwell, Newsome, Ekern, Wilcher, Jeter, just to name a few. That had to have been a great time playing with such great teammates and for a great coach. You guys gave Rams fans a lot of pride. You guys were definitely Super Bowl caliber. I thought for sure '85 was your year, but here comes the '85. Dang, really ? Lol. I watched you play many awesome seasons So many great memories. It was heartbreaking to me to not see you in the big dance because you guys deserved it But I'm sure your Career was extremely rewarding. It certainly was as a fan, and I just want to thank you for all those years of enjoyment that made me proud to be a Rams fan. Bless you and Godspeed. Just know it's not forgotten. Your name brings a smile to my face and brings back awesome memories ! Thank you for being here and sharing your experience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2020 08:53AM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Thank You

illini_ram406December 14, 2020 12:57AM