Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I get the supply / demand thing but what kills me with Ticketmaster....

January 03, 2023 05:13PM
Ramgator
Is how many times I have purchased "The Best Available" and my seats SUCK! And then I see many blocks of seats between me and the field or stage. What I'm getting at is LOCAL fans do not have shots at tickets that are there. They have already been sold to outside Brokers. Look at last season's NFC Title.....Did all of those Niner fans make travel arrangements to L.A. BEFORE they knew they were playing us? Yeah, I get there are some Niner fans in L.A. But...It's obvious that the local RAMS fans never even had a shot at tickets.

Here in Jacksonville......Playoff tickets have already been on sale. Baltimore travels VERY well. If the Jags play them, look for a Sea Of Purple. And that's a LOT further from Jax than SF is to LA. Siiiigh. IDK. Ticketmaster simply smells, IMO.

the Rams games are pretty much completely sold out by season ticket holders....the problem is a lot of them are more loyal to money than the team. when they see they can sell their face value tickets for double or playoff tickets for 5 x's what they paid for it, they sell them. Ticket Master is simply a marketplace for people to sell their tickets, like Stubhub, Seat Geek, etc...all of which usually charge 20% to both sell and buyer and make a killing with it.... it's always best if you can buy them directly from the seller if possible which you sometimes find on OfferUp or FB market place...but its not as secure. You are paying for the security by using the TM, Stubhub, etc sites/apps...99% of the sporting event tickets sold on the secondary market are from season ticket holders or people lucky enough to get through and get the few availible seats that get sold to the GP for face value which is rare

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hating Ticket Master even more. The Jags tickets...This Sat and the possible Playoff..

Ramgator140January 03, 2023 10:34AM

It'll never change..

sstrams65January 03, 2023 10:48AM

been like this since before Ticket Master

Rampage2K-136January 03, 2023 11:12AM

I get the supply / demand thing but what kills me with Ticketmaster....

Ramgator63January 03, 2023 11:54AM

Re: I get the supply / demand thing but what kills me with Ticketmaster....

Rampage2K-44January 03, 2023 05:13PM

It used to be you'd spend the night..

sstrams57January 03, 2023 01:23PM