Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Think he was brought up on the draft thread as well ...

December 02, 2022 04:42PM
I like him, but I like others more ...

It's a great year for grabbing a backup in the draft or after.

The top 4 QBs are pretty set (If Richardson comes out, 5, but he shouldn't). Then some think Tanner McKee is the next obvious choice if he comes out ...

Then "so far" there's a supposed dropoff.

I have Penix Jr. as my 5th ... again, based on his growth as I've watched him for many years. I believe he could legitimately take over for Stafford in 3 years. If he slides I'd happily spend a 5th on him. I have a hunch he rises in the process.
For him going back to school makes less sense, he's selling high on stock and he's not going to top Caleb Williams, Drake Maye and the next tier of QBs of whom I expect a few of the 10 I have my eyes on to rise to first round potential. He should come out in this group, and hopefully rise to be a day 2 pick with a bridge QB in place like Matt Ryan.

Then there's a wash in my opinion.

Rising would be closer to the far side of that ten player or so grouping that includes Bo Nix, DRT, Max Duggan (Who I like as a UDFA), Jaron Hall (Not interested), Jake Haener, Sam Hartman, KJ Jefferson (not interested) and my dark horse Grayson McCall.

Malik Cunningham is interesting but should go back to school and Brennan Armstrong is staying as he's already in the transfer portal.

Interesting thing, next year's class should be just as strong at the top and down through the draft and UDFA ranks.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Alyo/Deadpool

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram347December 02, 2022 03:34PM

Think he was brought up on the draft thread as well ...

alyoshamucci252December 02, 2022 04:42PM

Re: Think he was brought up on the draft thread as well ...

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram74December 03, 2022 02:46AM

Sam Hartwell ...

roman18148December 03, 2022 04:21AM