Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is McVay in Perkins ear?

November 28, 2022 07:38AM
Is McVay "instructing" Perkins all the way up to the 15 second cut off like he used to do with Goff? I tried watching him and it looked to me like he wasn't.

When he was doing it with Goff, people were saying it "helped" Goff. I would hope he would be doing the same thing for Perkins too but it sure didn't look that way.

Did anyone else notice? I am positive there were at least a few plays where it showed McVay not saying anything into his headset with over 15 seconds still on the play clock. I would think McVay would be in Perkins ear all the way up until it cut him off!

Anyone?

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is McVay in Perkins ear?

Ramsdude229November 28, 2022 07:38AM

No idea but taking the clock down to..

sstrams117November 28, 2022 07:42AM

Re: No idea but taking the clock down to..

Ramsdude119November 28, 2022 08:00AM

If I had to guess..

sstrams67November 28, 2022 08:11AM

Re: No idea but taking the clock down to..

sfbayram106November 28, 2022 08:17AM

LOL...they do this with EVERY QB......

roman1871November 28, 2022 08:31AM