Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was wondering that too KRams

November 11, 2022 04:18AM
KRams
David Deacon
Now if only Evans could run block and pass protect this would make sense.

Yeah, that's truth. That whiff on the Bucs 10 yard line where Stafford got sacked was brutal. Although, to Evans credit, he did have the decency to walk back to Stafford, to pick his flattened body off of the ground...rolled eyes smiley

Is Jourdan saying that only Evans and the center(s) know the silent count cadence? Are there no other linemen that know the cadence?

In a home stadium, where the Rams have to unfortunately resort to a silent count, wouldn't it make sense for all of the linemen (centers and guards) to know the cadence???

Or, am I missing something here?

We have to use silent count in almost every game we play even at home! We should be the best in the NFL at that! rolled eyes smiley

If our whole OL doesn't know the cadence, then our coaches aren't doing a good enough job! Especially with an OL group that prides itself on having guys that play multiple positions on the line.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Interesting Info on Evans

KRams363November 11, 2022 02:47AM

Re: Interesting Info on Evans

David Deacon175November 11, 2022 03:40AM

I don't Care Evans Has No Business being on the team.

den-the-coach134November 11, 2022 03:56AM

KRams94November 11, 2022 04:02AM

I was wondering that too KRams

Ramsdude91November 11, 2022 04:18AM

Re: I was wondering that too KRams

KRams95November 11, 2022 04:31AM

ramBRO108November 11, 2022 04:24AM

KRams113November 11, 2022 04:44AM

Thanks RamBRO!