Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even with time and a clean pocket Stafford misses throws badly

November 06, 2022 11:39PM
And not only yesterday. It is a fil rouge of the 2022 season.
He looks like a totally different QB out there in compariison to last season. It is like day and night. And not all of this is on the o-line.
His throws are wobbling often, inaccurate and many times the WR has to adjust to the pass. Just check out how many passes are to the ground, even short and midrange throws. Plus he seems to have lost his vision. Way too many wide open players he does not see or he does not trust his arm to make the throw.

IMHO the man is physically not even close to 100% since the beginning of the season.
I always said the Rams will only get as far as STafford will take them and he obviously can not do it this season. And it is obvious that McVAy does not believe in him too. Needing one measly first down to ice the game and he calls a run play three straight times. The Rams brought in Stafford for those exact situations: A star QB to make the big plays with the game on the line. Now he preferst to go to a non existing run game . Telling.

I am not at the point to call for Perkins but if this continues and the Rams fall out of contention they should switch to Perkins and get Stafford treatment to repair whatever is wrong with him physically. Because something IS wrong with him.

Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Even with time and a clean pocket Stafford misses throws badly

dodgerram186November 06, 2022 11:39PM

curse of Roman Gabriel

joram196November 07, 2022 01:14AM

I saw no elbow issues....

roman1860November 07, 2022 04:05AM

Last year Stafford under-threw his deep balls..

sstrams59November 07, 2022 04:26AM

Throwing way to early

Hazlet Hacksaw107November 07, 2022 04:43AM

Re: curse of Roman Gabriel

Ramstien109November 07, 2022 04:14AM