Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: They are getting ready to crucify Brady

October 16, 2022 08:48PM
Maybe he now cares about something more than he cares about football. What that might be...

Lessee: He recenbtly reamed his teammates to make plays even when they're tired, in other words to give it all just like he does, and then he lams on them to attend Kraft's wedding - right on the heels of ruining his own marriage for love of football. This is pretzel-twistingly perplexing to me - I can only understand it by
seeing it s coming from somebody who has human sentiments, but runs his life as if others don't - and his wants and desires count and thewirs dont.

I'm glad I don't even know him. I've only known just a couple of people who are a bit like him and I find them insufferable - when they're around I quietly walk away...

Glitz, glamour, glory and fame, and he can throw a football. Brady proves once again his empty life is, for him, worth living. I'd rather teach my granddaughter how to play the ukulele than have anything to do with him.

He could be a powerful force for good if he'd get his inner act together, find something bigger than himself to worship - as-is, I only lament: what a waste.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

They are getting ready to crucify Brady

Stafford9503October 16, 2022 11:09AM

mtramfan270October 16, 2022 08:48PM

I hear you, man

NewMexicoRam165October 16, 2022 08:50PM

Re: I hear you, man

mtramfan182October 17, 2022 03:37PM

WhiteHorns115October 17, 2022 04:12PM