Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Matthew Stafford continues to shine for Rams in first half

October 04, 2022 11:04AM
We had all of 6 points in the 1st half......had the ball in TD area 2X's came away with FG's.....The writer says we had trouble scoring in the 2nd half? I understand homerism and personal bias rises up and this is an example of it.

I know we have had issues with the line, we have had drops in the end zone as well as well as poorly placed balls. That aside I am not seeing the QB who made DB's play off his head/eye movement this season. His ability to make defensive players go where HE wants them to lean.....I have not seen a single cross route that went for any YAC....that was bread and butter stuff last year. His passes go for 5-10 yards to the outside for the most part....anything down field more than 10 yards seem to go to the sidelines...No use of the middle of the field, it seems to me anyway.

We know he has it in him, I can't lay all blame on the line, they've let him down for sure, but still.....when is he going to get his head out of his........

Sean seems to get the team up after a game like this one in the past.....it's a bit different this time, but they have also huddled up in other times, as someone mentioned with the virus.....it's there to get. That game was really there to take last night, down by 1 score for a good part of the game......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Matthew Stafford continues to shine for Rams in first half

BerendsenRam152October 04, 2022 08:59AM

BerendsenRam93October 04, 2022 09:04AM

roman1897October 04, 2022 11:04AM