Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few things I was thinking watching this "Thing"......

October 04, 2022 04:14AM
The energy level of the whiners vs. the RAMS is a big factor. It's like they KNOW their going to win to the RAMS "Think" they can win.

For a guy who was so big of an impact vs. the whiners BW did little save for taking out a punk and making a stand up stop at the goal line. Might be that the D around him in seattle had a hand in his actions back then.

I know we are down to the lowest scrubs on the line, not so sure our starters would have held their spot either. I wish we would go a different direction with the size of our O-Linemen....300-310 for the most part across the board just doesn't give enough physicality.

Hendo seems to be much more of a physical back then Cam....he wasn't knocking off anything big, but at least he'd churn out 2 or 3 and when you are starving 2 or 3 is better than 0 or 1.

Most have talked about how good Sean is as a HC (me included) over previous people....now is the real test for him....coming in and changing the team year 1 was huge, but this situation is different. Can he keep everyone together in proper mind after being used to becoming a perennial winning top team?

I think that ARob and Matthew need to get together more after practice and or before and get a much needed feel. I saw ARob sitting on the bench as Matthew and Cooper were standing and talking......I gotta wonder what ARob is thinking about when he sees that....

I was never thinking that the use of Skow as a FB thing was really the road to go. I like Skow, always have, and his hands have improved immensely, but him at FB to me was more a gadget type thing to hide the real problem....an average at best to weak line, just as having to use Cooper in jet sweeps. I like the jet sweeps and they worked even better with an above average line, now I feel doing it is just a way to find a way to run the ball with positive results. If he is using Skow as a FB now, why did we not go out and get a real FB? We did and we cut him......

Last years 3 losses in a row and the comeback afterwards was a different feel from this year. I know we have not lost 3 in a row, but for some reason to me it FEELS like it.

It could become a long season, we need a break from injuries to help right this ship. As bad as it's started we are still in 1st place as far as record goes.....either we all are up and down teams...someone is going to start to pull away and leave the others behind...I almost have a dread of upcoming games again...been 5 years since that.

The boys D is the top sack team in the league.....boy oh boy......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few things I was thinking watching this "Thing"......

roman18323October 04, 2022 04:14AM

Been saying we need a real fullback

BigGame81155October 04, 2022 04:17AM

McVay won't do it

RamsDynasty117October 04, 2022 08:00AM