Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Is this as good as it gets for LA Rams WR Allen Robinson?

October 01, 2022 08:38AM
I was one of the big doubters on this signing, but it is way to early to judge any results yet.
We played 3 games. The first, the Bills, totaling smacked us down. They terrorized Stafford and pretty much shut down the offense besides CK. The second game he got more looks and catches. The third was a division game against the Cards for first place. We had a horrible time of possession and rarely had the ball. We ended up with lousy offensive stats but win the game. So now, after these three games we want to use the averages of each of these games to project out a season pace and compare that to his average year stats for his career? Very cray-cray. I did think the the closeness of these stats themselves was interesting, but maybe do a comp when we are more halfway through the season, not just shy of the quarter mark. How about after the ninth game? I think he ends up with more than 1K in yards and gets done important scores for us.
But, when we get to the red zone Stafford is more likely to target CK. Actually, he looks CK's way anyway. Why wouldn't he? If your #2 WR isn't getting enough targets why do we worry so much about our #3? I think when VJ comes back it will help AR a lot.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is this as good as it gets for LA Rams WR Allen Robinson?

Rams43257October 01, 2022 06:16AM

SoCalRAMatic77October 01, 2022 08:38AM

Stafford981October 01, 2022 09:48AM

Classicalwit142October 01, 2022 01:18PM

Yep. Niners are going to double down on Kupp and Skow until other Rams step up their game

NewMexicoRam105October 01, 2022 01:38PM