Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Aaron Donald ripped off Rob Havenstein's helmet during scrimmage scuffle

August 17, 2022 04:46PM
BerendsenRam
[theramswire.usatoday.com]
At one point, there was a scuffle that involved Aaron Donald and the offensive line, which ended with Donald ripping off Rob Havenstein’s helmet and throwing it. Things settled down after Sean McVay broke it up, but it was an example of the intensity the Rams practice with.

King took that as a positive, showing how dedicated and motivated the Rams are.

“This team is very chippy when they practice. This team takes practice very seriously,” King said. “Case in point: first-team offense against the first-team defense. Aaron Donald for part of this practice, as coach Sean McVay told me, was wrecking practice. And at one point, there’s a little scuffle. It is Aaron Donald versus the offensive line versus tackle Rob Havenstein. And at one point, Aaron Donald rips off Havenstein’s helmet and just throws it and McVay runs in there. The whole thing is stopped. But I just looked at that and I just said, ‘We’re in the middle of August and this team’s practicing like they’re playing the Chargers this weekend in a real game – or they’re playing somebody in a real game.’ I just think that, to me, is a good sign. This is not a team that wins a Super Bowl, goes through the motions of practice the next year. This is a team that realizes that if we’re out here practicing, let’s practice.”

great, great stuff.

i love donald getting chippy.

i love havs making him chippy.

i love mcvay knowing when to cut it off.

they appear stoked. bodes well.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Aaron Donald ripped off Rob Havenstein's helmet during scrimmage scuffle

BerendsenRam511August 17, 2022 10:43AM

lol that's AD's signature move!

Ramsdude155August 17, 2022 12:40PM

Re: lol that's AD's signature move!

RAMbler131August 17, 2022 01:01PM

For Sure RAMbler!

Ramsdude180August 17, 2022 01:32PM

Not just good that AD is awake..

alyoshamucci104August 17, 2022 04:11PM

Re: I love it.....AD getting after it!!!!

oldschoolramfan108August 17, 2022 04:23PM

Re: Aaron Donald ripped off Rob Havenstein's helmet during scrimmage scuffle

george_allen228August 17, 2022 04:46PM

So much for any fears of Rams complacency post SB…

Rams4386August 17, 2022 04:51PM