Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No animosity..well maybe a litle lol

August 14, 2022 04:33AM
roman18
I like how McCutcheon showed up for sure, but one has nothing to do with the other. He played very well and made Perkins look good for sure, but he was going against guys like himself.....guys trying to stick on the roster or make a practice squad.

I have nothing against Tutu as a player. I just think he is too small and didn't see enough talent out of him last year to warrant the hype. I will say I do not respect his attitude or personality. He seems like someone who was able to run faster than the other kids all his life and therefore was "gifted" many things along the way that maybe others did not get.

He seems arrogant, over confident and entitled. Not good things if you haven't done anything at this level to warrant the attitude.
Also, the way he called his critics and family "clowns" and MF'er's I lost a little more respect for him. He is DJax without the talent IMO.

He seemed very average to me. Nothing special. He had "nice" speed but not game breaking speed. He seemed fragile and got dinged up easily.

Tutu ALSO was going against "guys like himself.....guys trying to stick on the roster or make a practice squad" like McCutcheon did but the difference is that McCutcheon actually made some plays...Tutu couldn't.

He said in an interview the other day that he weighs 151 lbs. Andrew Siciliano commented on it during the game saying "Tutu let it "slip" that he now weighs 151 lbs while he is listed around 160-165 on the site".

What does "slip" mean? Do they not want him telling us about his weight?

I really wanted to see Tutu play tonight so he could shut up his critics and make them eat crow. I wanted to see how true all the "fluff articles" were. I wanted to see him have a game like McCutcheon did. I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. lol

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2022 04:46AM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

McCutcheon had the game Tutu wishes he could've had

Ramsdude497August 14, 2022 03:22AM

Gee, you don't have any animosity towards TuTu do you?

roman18132August 14, 2022 03:59AM

No animosity..well maybe a litle lol

Ramsdude109August 14, 2022 04:33AM

I’m keeping an open mind on Atwell until I see on-field evidence…

Rams43116August 14, 2022 05:38AM

Re: McCutcheon had the game but where’s the separation.

hammer109August 14, 2022 06:00AM

Re: McCutcheon had the game but where’s the separation.

Rams4396August 14, 2022 06:23AM

Vertically...,..lol Nm

Arkansas Ram49August 14, 2022 06:29AM

Re: McCutcheon had the game Tutu wishes he could've had

Shecky102August 14, 2022 06:29AM

Rams43116August 14, 2022 06:38AM

Shecky73August 14, 2022 06:50AM

Rams43143August 14, 2022 06:57AM