Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Kupp just seems like the ultimate team player.

August 13, 2022 03:33AM
Kupp is Great Guy and teammate. Student of the game, more so than any WR I have seen on any team. I am sure he learns from teaching others. Jalen Ramsey does similar things with the DB. This team is loaded with leaders who are also great guys. Wagner also seems to be that kind of guy. Floyd has stepped up and done the same thing. And Whit did it last year and continues to stay in touch and do the same thing.

We are loaded with leaders who collaborate with each other to achieve a goal. It isn't just the coaches that take responsibility for developing that talent it is also the players who take responsibility for developing the raw talents that Snead delivers to the roster. The coaches are all great teachers and so are the stars that are on the team and this I think is truly unique in football. Hats off the McVay and Snead who have brought in that talent in the coaching and player ranks that allows for this to happen. And it is McVay that leads the on field operations and creates and environment fort this type of continuous teaching and learning to take place. This is just another magical aspect of the Rams with Kupp being a great example of how it works.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kupp just seems like the ultimate team player.

Ramstien252August 12, 2022 04:11AM

BerendsenRam56August 12, 2022 01:54PM

David Deacon79August 13, 2022 03:33AM

Ramstien41August 13, 2022 02:17PM

BerendsenRam30August 13, 2022 02:25PM