August 04, 2022 08:45AM
Ever since I got Sirius Radio back in 2005, I usually record the television broadcasts of Rams games while choosing to listen live. It was only when I got the Sirius App a few years ago that I started syncing the Rams broadcast with the TV broadcast (it is a delay of more than one minute, I think). I watched the Super Bowl this way. My family who doesn’t like football were upstairs googling updates on the game and knew that the Rams had won before I did. They were nice enough not to tell me, but they came down to the man cave when they heard me screaming.

I just prefer to hearing homers, specially my homers, talk about the game. So that’s my preferred way to get my Rams game coverage. I have to say that I really do miss Steve Savard since the Rams moved back to Los Angeles though. I think that he is a much better play-by-play man than JB Long. I’m glad that they kept Farr though. He was good as an analyst and is good on the sideline now. I don’t mind Jones-Drew in the booth.

I used to listen to the Blue Jays games all the time back in the 80s and 90s. They had two great broadcasters in the booth back then, Tom Cheek and Jerry Howarth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's nice to be nice to the nice." Frank Burns
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

With Scully in mind. Anyone else ever choose listening to the radio when a game is on TV??

Ramgator167August 04, 2022 02:45AM

Re: With Scully in mind. Anyone else ever choose listening to the radio when a game is on TV??

Great Bordeni166August 04, 2022 04:59AM

All the time!

canadaram77August 04, 2022 08:45AM

Re: With Scully in mind. Anyone else ever choose listening to the radio when a game is on TV??

Classicalwit60August 04, 2022 01:10PM