Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He will have a bigger impact.....

June 30, 2022 04:00PM
On our overall LB group then Miller did. 1st Miller came in with a nagging injury, he also came in as the season was going on. 2nd IMO our issues at LB have been in the less flamboyant areas outside of the rushing outside type....we have always been able to get that from somebody, not so much the known quantity of what Miller gives, but always we had a player come in and do that job.

Wagner brings IMO a much more overall position guy, a guy who brings a SB title with him like Miller, but in a LB spot we have not had in a long, long time, IMO our defense can be much more devastating game in and game out with what he brings to the table that what Miller brought. Miller could help take over a game, but it was from the rushing aspect.....IMO Wagner can do a bit of that, his trainee can do that as well, as well as improving our run defense much more than what Miller could do.

In our division I think the run game is a big part of all the teams we play 2 times a year....Wagner can negate some of that game, Miller's game was rushing the QB. We will miss Millers sack numbers a bit, maybe, but it can easily be said our run D will offset that with Wagner....I am not concerned with the sack numbers. I feel we can still be a major player in that area even without Miller...we have done that before he came...where we lacked was in the physical game of stopping the run game in,game out.....That is what Wagner brings.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We all know about the ‘AD Effect’, but here’s an exciting thought…

Rams43388June 30, 2022 05:59AM

I think there will be a ripple effect

LMU93263June 30, 2022 07:55AM

He will have a bigger impact.....

roman18163June 30, 2022 04:00PM

Re: He will have a bigger impact.....

Ramstien199July 01, 2022 02:14AM

Re: He will have a bigger impact.....

Old Goat261July 01, 2022 06:30AM