Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The epitomy of masculinity!

June 29, 2022 11:45AM
Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram
An all time great! He was a member of some truly great defenses, arguably the best to to never win a SB.

John Madden said that if a Martian landed on earth and asked him what a football player was he would introduce him to Jack Youngblood.

They don't come any tougher than Mr. Youngblood that's for sure! Playing 2 games AND a Probowl on a broken leg would be unheard of in today's NFL where "some" players get IR'd after tripping over a blade of grass and falling on the football! rolled eyes smiley

Mr. Youngblood had a "toughness level" about him that made him a true LEGEND! He is a certified G and a Bonafide Stud...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood shares remarkable story of playing in Super Bowl, Pro Bowl with broken leg

Ramsdude367June 29, 2022 07:36AM

Re: Rams Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood shares remarkable story of playing in Super Bowl, Pro Bowl with broken leg

Thirtymac, The Intrepid Ram95June 29, 2022 08:18AM

The epitomy of masculinity!

Ramsdude143June 29, 2022 11:45AM

Re: The epitomy of masculinity!

BerendsenRam114June 29, 2022 12:05PM

Ramstien79June 29, 2022 12:35PM

BerendsenRam147July 01, 2022 09:40AM