Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

There are things I like about Morris

June 21, 2022 03:24PM
I like that he seems willing to change things up when needed. His "in game", "in season" and "halftime" adjustments were effective. That might have been his best quality.

I like that he seems to get along well with the players ie" a "players coach". I think you need that quality in today's NFL with today's athletes.

I like his fiery personality. The kind of guy you would love to hang out with. beer cheer smiley

I like that he has experience on BOTH sides of the ball. That makes for a well rounded coach who can see things a little better than others.

I think all the above make him worthy of another shot as HC somewhere. If we do well again this year on D, I think he will get more chances next off season. He deserved more interviews this year and IMO was passed up for "lesser" quality coaches.

I agree with this cut from the article:

"Morris has been a head coach before, but that was with the Bucs from 2009-2011, and he was given a short leash despite going 10-6 with Josh Freeman as his quarterback in 2010. Another opportunity should come for Morris, but that opportunity should’ve been given to him this offseason."

"10-6 with Josh Freeman"??? That accomplishment alone should get him another HC gig!

I loved his excitement at he SB Rally too! The Dude was enjoying himself SOOO much! lol

Link

L.A. Rams Drop F-Bomb and S-Bombs During Lit Super Bowl Rally Speeches
L.A. Rams Cussin' Up A Storm ... Lit Super Bowl Rally!!!

2/16/2022 1:07 PM PT

"The L.A. Rams let the expletives fly as they celebrated their big Super Bowl win ... with defensive coordinator Raheem Morris telling the crowd to "Stand the f*** up!!!"

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2022 03:50PM by Ramsdude.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mike Tomlin on Raheem Morris: Best coach I know who doesn't have a head coaching job

BerendsenRam404June 21, 2022 12:24PM

So what's the deal?

Ramsdude243June 21, 2022 01:18PM

McVay Coaching Tree

h2omelonhead224June 21, 2022 06:22PM

There are things I like about Morris

Ramsdude370June 21, 2022 03:24PM

Re: There are things I like about Morris

george_allen345June 21, 2022 04:09PM

Re: There are things I like about Morris

Ramstien196June 22, 2022 03:27AM

Me too