Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Play of the Year...or maybe the Decade!

May 22, 2022 05:29AM
The BIGGEST most IMPORTANT play in a LOOOOONG time happened last year. It was KEY. It was CRUCIAL. It sent a message to someone who NEEDED it and it CHANGED our identity.

A play like this HAD to happen by someone on our team. A STATEMENT had to be made. Someone HAD to step up and do it. It was my favorite play of the year and maybe the DECADE because of who it happened against. If this play doesn't happen, I don't know if we go to the SB.

I will never forget the day we stood up to the BULLY and knocked him on his @ss! IMO, we need a statue of the hit in front of SOFI!

Ladies and Gentleman...the play of the decade...by Nick f-n Scott...my hero! beer cheer smiley

This pic should be on a banner outside SOFI...

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Play of the Year...or maybe the Decade!

Ramsdude554May 22, 2022 05:29AM

Re: Play of the Year...or maybe the Decade!

nicecatchellard266May 22, 2022 06:25AM

den-the-coach167May 22, 2022 06:29AM

nicecatchellard197May 22, 2022 06:35AM

nicecatchellard201May 22, 2022 06:36AM

Classicalwit161May 23, 2022 07:19AM

I'm STILL stunned they picked up that flag!

Ramgator246May 22, 2022 06:38AM