Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Its interesting that I, and some other people can't make the jump

May 21, 2022 02:37PM
I too am excited about Robinson. For the same reason I was excited about Stafford.

Situation matters. If Brady was drafted by the Lions we most likely would have no idea who Tom Brady was. A forgettable draft pick and a forgettable few years on the practice squad before he is off modeling or whatever his other talent is. But if Stafford went to the Pats... With every single gift the pats afforded their QB's... Stafford would have been unstoppable and considered an impossibly great QB. I hand it to Brady, he got every break and opportunity possible, and made the most of it.... to the point that he eventually became a great QB.

But most people can't make the distinction. Stats and talking heads are all that matters. The deflated balls, the taping of other teams and who knows what else, plus a good HC with great mugging-style of defensive play. The ability to slowly learn how to be an NFL QB and a lack of pressure most other QBs feel. Imagine if Bradford had that kind of start? Or nearly any other smart QB?

Pad Statford? Obviously an ignorant name. Even a few Rams fans thought he sucked. They see the relatively low value 1st round picks and all of a sudden the Rams have mortgaged their future. Just continued ignorance. I guess it's just human nature. I am the same way and could certainly be accused of it probably daily.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2022 02:39PM by Atlantic Ram.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL on notice: Allen Robinson ready to ball out with Rams…

Rams43318May 21, 2022 06:20AM

Re: NFL on notice: Allen Robinson ready to ball out with Rams…

SoCalRAMatic111May 21, 2022 08:28AM

socalmab146May 21, 2022 08:52AM

Rams43148May 21, 2022 09:12AM

Gotta good feel8ng about this guy.

RFL98May 21, 2022 12:54PM

Its interesting that I, and some other people can't make the jump

Atlantic Ram124May 21, 2022 02:37PM