Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tom Brady blocks out the noise, unless he doesn’t

May 17, 2022 06:17AM
He can't be gone soon enough for me. What arrogant POS he is and also a cheating, lying, SOB. I won't be able to listen to any games he calls. The sound of his voice makes me want to throw up!

F Tom Shady!

Posted by Mike Florio on May 17, 2022, 10:09 AM EDT
Link

Eventually, Tom Brady will be one of the biggest voices adding to the noise around the NFL’s various teams. For now, he continues to be one of the central figures about whom noise is generated.

How does he deal with it? He recently explained it as part of a Buccaneers in-house documentary regarding the team’s 2021 season.

Said Brady, while paying homage to Super Bowl nemesis Eli Manning with one of those fingers on each hand up, “I just look at the TV and I go, ‘F#@k you guys, f#@k you TV.” (Reached for comment, TV said, “What the hell did I do?”)

But then Brady said this, “You block out the noise, because none of it matters.”

They love to claim that they block out the noise, because they don’t want to give the satisfaction to those creating the noise. They love to say none of it matters, because they want the people saying those things to think they don’t matter.

They hear what the outside voices say. And Brady, as we now know, will eventually be one of those people.

That’s when some quarterback who finds himself on the wrong end of criticism from Brady will say, “F*$k you guys, f*$k you TB.”

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yeah. I'm gonna say it. I bet Brady does not finish this season.

Ramgator262May 17, 2022 03:44AM

Re: Yeah. I'm gonna say it. I bet Brady does not finish this season.

SoCalRAMatic180May 17, 2022 04:24AM

Ramsdude100May 17, 2022 06:17AM

The best thing about Brady

Speedball89125May 17, 2022 09:59AM

Has Brady even held a microphone before???

Ramgator117May 17, 2022 10:18AM