Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wow....what a day, Back from Super Bowl LVI

February 14, 2022 03:31PM
what a year!!!

this was such a crazy year and just really unbelievable what this team pulled off and how so many things happened that just fell into place and make the stars align this year for all of us

It all started with that trade .....and ended in a parade!!smileys with beer

I remember posting my "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" post after we had just lost three in a row in losing to the Packers and proclaimed that this team
would not lose another game for the rest of the year!!! and they damn near did that going 9-1 since that day with our only loss to the Niners in week 18 that really turned out to be a very fortuitous loss indeed

So proud of this team and organization from the top down.....never afraid to make bold moves and spare no expense in doing so.

THE LOS ANGELES RAMS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONSbeer cheer smiley

I'm truly blessed to be able to watch this team live and in person for every home game the last five years and win most of them since 2017, then to be able to be there in our house for the finale was just incredible

there is is an old saying "I'd rather be lucky than good and good at being lucky" well that was me for sure this past week in how everything came together in getting to be in that beautiful building for that amazing game!!!

ok, so a little bit about the day at Sofi......

We met up with our friends at the park and ride off the 105 and Crenshaw and piled in to my friends 8 passenger minivan.....our other friend had VIP passes and Pink Lot parking....another lucky break....we rolled in to the stadium right at 10:30 and ended up parking right near the entrance where many of the VIP SUV's were parking and dropping off the celebrities and ex-players

Speaking of celebrities, as soon as I got out of the van I heard someone yelling "hey Rampage! ...Rampage2k! Is that you?" haha...felt like a celebrity myself for a minute.... I was a bit shocked and was like "yeah, thats's me...how did you know?" Turns out it was fellow Herdster, RAMpant Defense who recognized me somehow...It was great meeting one of my fans smoking smiley lol, really cool meeting a fellow Herd brother right when we got there....another good sign of a great day to come. John pointed out that Weddle's mom and dad were parked right by us so I had to go tell them how happy we were for him and how lucky we were that he still has it...they were all just living in a dream like the rest of us and such cool peoplesmiling smiley

RAMpant Defense aka John

guess who?

Although they said "no tailgating" many of us brought coolers, including John's(RAMpant Defense) and his crew, so we just hung out and enjoyed the sunshine and some cold beers before heading in and paying $18 for a beer... so we hung out a bit and headed in to the festivities about 12:30. We didn't walk around the entire thing which would have took forever and stayed in the south end and enjoyed some music and a couple expensive beers before making our way into the stadium about 2 o'clock

Pretty mixed crowd, but it seemed like about 60/40 Rams walking around and went up to about 75/25 once we got to our section....although I'm guessing it was 60/40 Bengals on their side of the field....We first made our way to our season seats section to visit with Stlramz(George) and his family who actually got our same sec and row as our season seats (433 Row 1) which was just more good karma that was coming our way....also saw Albany there toosmileys with beer

unfortunately that isn't how they distribute the lottery tickets and you just get what they offer, so we headed to our seats in 536 row 6 as kickoff approached,,,gotta say they were pretty good seats about the 20 yard line and surrounded by Rams fans with a sprinkle of Bengals fans that made it really fun section with a great vibe.

apparently the last seven Super Bowl winners all lost the coin toss, so we were off to a good start already besides the white uni which is also a good omen (15-3) now in the last 18 SB's

The game started off shaky on offense, but once we scored that 2nd TD and about to go 14-3, I sensed a blow out heading our way.....ugghhh, then we f up the extra point and then lost OBJ and we were in a dog fight, which is fitting I guess, considering that is how we got here anyways.....I think we win by 14 or more if OBJ doesn't go down though

Halftime show amazing especially for us Gen X folk who grew up on that stuff in their 20's loving 90's west coast hiphop and Eminem sst smiley

The second half started out as bad as a second half could start and all the sudden we were fighting for our lives...but like I said, we wouldn't want it any other way....this is the most resilient team I've ever seen and once again showed just how stone cold resilient they are....when we got that ball back on the 21 with over 6 mins left, you could just feel the energy start to build and after that incredible 4th and 1 conversion we just knew it was on!!! They couldn't stop Kupp, even when they tried to hold him, what he did in that game is the definition of greatness.... When he caught the game winning TD the place erupted

then minutes later when our closer, the best player in the NFL, closed the show on the Bengals 4th and 1 the place exploded!!!

WE WON THE EFFIN SUPER BOWL BABY!!!

btw, In the white unis and scored 23 points, just like some other Super Bowl I rememberclap smiley

We watched the confetti drop and the trophy presentation and danced in our seats before finally heading out of Sofi for the last time of the season as champions.......what a day, what a year!!!

Stlramz and I celebrating the win!!!

[www.instagram.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2022 03:54PM by Rampage2K-.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

wow....what a day, Back from Super Bowl LVI

Rampage2K-575February 14, 2022 03:31PM

Back from Super Bowl LVI: Glorius and a perfect ending photo

Anonymous User178February 14, 2022 03:46PM

Re: Back from Super Bowl LVI: Glorius and a perfect ending photo

Aram189February 14, 2022 03:53PM

Delete nm

sacram95February 14, 2022 04:21PM

Re: Back from Super Bowl LVI: Glorius and a perfect ending photo

sacram122February 14, 2022 04:22PM

Re: wow....what a day, Back from Super Bowl LVI

LoboRam144February 14, 2022 03:49PM

Love it! Gonna ride this wave for years!

stlramz128February 14, 2022 03:58PM

Re: An Extraordinary Journey

leafnose116February 14, 2022 04:08PM

Re: Love it! Gonna ride this wave for years!

Rampage2K-109February 14, 2022 04:09PM

pics....

Rampage2K-118February 14, 2022 04:58PM

Love it Rp2K!

sstrams89February 15, 2022 02:54AM

Tony Romas102February 15, 2022 02:59AM

AWESOME! Loved the clarity of the game winning TD video!

Ramgator88February 15, 2022 03:23AM

Here I have been thinking how cool it was to be at the Divisional in a SB winning season!

Ramgator82February 15, 2022 03:38AM

Great report!(nm)

dodgerram86February 15, 2022 03:59AM

Thanks for the report

NewMexicoRam87February 15, 2022 07:16AM

RAMpant Defense106February 15, 2022 08:03AM

Great...GREAT Report Rampage! Question Though:

ramBRO88February 15, 2022 09:04AM

Flyover was outstanding..

sstrams211February 15, 2022 09:07AM

Another thing I thought NBC cut a bit too short. But then again...

Ramgator74February 15, 2022 09:18AM

Re: Another thing I thought NBC cut a bit too short. But then again...

MamaRAMa76February 15, 2022 09:20AM

Same here.. I wasn't able to make out the second to furthest right..

sstrams73February 15, 2022 09:22AM

Re: Great...GREAT Report Rampage! Question Though:

Rampage2K-87February 15, 2022 09:08AM