Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keys to Super Bowl? Howard, Akers, OBJ, Miller

January 18, 2022 03:39AM
Travin Howard has emerged as quite an all-around LB. Hard hitting, strong in coverage, always around the ball. Appears to be one of the best LBers the Rams have had in some time. Von Miller has been dialing up his game. His veteran savvy was evident as soon as he came to the Rams. You're not going to see him out of position. Lately, he has been flashing his old self as a play maker. Cam Akers has shown some amazing burst, and he knows how to find the hole and wait for a subtle instant for it to open. Someone remarked about players coming back from a serious injury with more burst. From my own personal experience, I can attest that dedicated workouts with the legs can translate into speed -- you don't have to be "born with it." After years of working out my legs, I had a phenomenal increase in acceleration and speed. I played against some pretty good players on the basketball court and never came up against one who could beat me to a loose ball or to the other end of the court. OBJ still has great hands and appears to still have great speed and all-around savvy of a veteran WR who wants to win. These four players could prove to be the key to the Rams making it to the Super Bowl.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Keys to Super Bowl? Howard, Akers, OBJ, Miller

L.A.Rams171January 18, 2022 03:39AM