Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You know I’ve grown accustomed to seeing Rams make good and smart decisions since 2017…

December 04, 2021 07:26AM
But this year has shown many departures from former excellence, imo.

In no particular order of importance but just a stream of consciousness thing…

The Morris hire.
The DeCamillis hire.
The Atwell pick at 57 with Humphrey on the board.
Not having a single run blocking TE behind Mundt.
Not using Higbee more after loss of Woods.
Keeping Hekker over Bojo despite Bono’s clearly outplaying him in preseason.
Not having a single halfway decent PR on the roster. Inexcusable.
Using Kupp as an occasional PR. Seriously?
Depth at RB was suspect even before the Akers injury. How did THAT work out?
McVay with often puzzling playcalling, including not taking what D is giving him and getting away from running game too often.
McVay has apparently become too predictable and opponents have been taking advantage.
Stafford is very good, but being asked to do too much.
The Miller trade is now looking a little iffy to me. He’s not impressing and we’re gonna really miss those 2 premium picks next year.
I thought DW would be a team strength paired with Ramsey but he’s been neutered.
Burgess can’t get on the field despite impressing late last year pre-injury. This on a team with crying needs at both nickel and Safety, dammit!
The Kenny Young trade is looking like we shot ourselves in the foot as we watch Reeder flailing. Gawd!

These are just some highlights off the top of my head, but I will say this. Both Snead and McVay need to put their respective ‘genius’ trophies back into the closet until further notice.

This team should be in the SB conversation but now they’re no lock to even make a wildcard appearance. Color me extremely disappointed.

How the mighty have fallen, huh?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

You know I’ve grown accustomed to seeing Rams make good and smart decisions since 2017…

Rams43161December 04, 2021 07:26AM

Re: You know I’ve grown accustomed to seeing Rams make good and smart decisions since 2017…

LMU9383December 04, 2021 09:38AM