Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The NFL talking heads consensus 2021 NFC Championship Game

Anonymous User
December 03, 2021 05:10PM
It's obvious most of the NFL talking heads as of 12/03/2021 believe the Cardinals and Packers will likely face off in the NFC Championship game.

Surely there are a many that believe the Bucs will knock off one of the Cards or the Packers and end up in the NFC Championship game.

The likely consensus is the Packers, Cardinals or Bucs will meet up in the NFC Championship game.

There are 6 games left to play to sort out the NFC seedings.

As it looks today, it appears the best the Rams can do is hold the fort and lock in the #5 wildcard seed.

As far as NFC playoff upsets go, it wouldn't shock the world if the Cowboys or Rams upset one of the big 3 and end up in the NFC Championship game.

The 49ers, Vikings or the surging Washington football team could also play spoilers as teams that might make a push as one of the NFC Championship surprise contenders. (Probably not but I wouldn't be totally stunned.)

The logical thinking with 6 games left to play is the Packers, Cardinals and Bucs are the front runners to represent the NFC Championship game.

Unless the Rams fold vs the Jaguars on Sunday and fail to make the playoffs, they will clearly be one of the most intriguing NFC teams down the home stretch that the NFL talking heads talk about.

I have no predictions. I just think the Rams are the most fascinating team in the NFL and it's not because I'm a fan. I think the Patriots are the second most fascinating team at this juncture of the NFL season.

A whole lot can change over the next 3, 4, 5 and 6 games, but that's what makes the NFL the best sport in America from my recliner chair and big screen TV.

There is a lot more left to enjoy over these last 6 games of the 2021 NFL season.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The NFL talking heads consensus 2021 NFC Championship Game

Anonymous User323December 03, 2021 05:10PM

Re: The NFL talking heads consensus 2021 NFC Championship Game

BerendsenRam119December 04, 2021 09:49AM