Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Scheme

December 04, 2021 05:16AM
I'm troubled

Granted, I am a fan, and no professor of football.
However, I watch a lot of our club in slo motion and there's real issues for me how effective Leonard, and Miller are in pass rush.

Not sure that I love what DC Morris has got going on. That seems to be just joining the echoes around here.
Losing Sebastian Day actually may be a bigger deal than I accounted for, too.

While interior pressure gives our OLBs a better chance of success, there's isn't the quickness from Miller that I kind of expected.
Both of these guys have tended to take the "outside" route into the backfield. That always takes more time.

Reducing snaps for Obo didn't help his cause, and......well.....he might be neglected, and there's the fan in me......out thinking the coaches.....that they are hurting themselves by not sticking a bit more with what was working.

Getting Hollis back will be great. BUT how will Morris be a better coach? Cuz that's what I feeling today. That he doesn't have a good feel anymore, and just cuz you got stars doesn't mean you know how to use them.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LA Rams secondary must play press man after adding Von Miller…

Rams43308December 03, 2021 07:16AM

No better team to at least TRY to press than the Jags. Jags have only NINE TD passes!

Ramgator216December 03, 2021 09:08AM

Re: No better team to at least TRY to press than the Jags. Jags have only NINE TD passes!

Ramfan21105December 03, 2021 02:16PM

leafnose119December 04, 2021 05:16AM

merlin145December 04, 2021 11:40AM

SoCalRAMatic94December 04, 2021 04:26PM