Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Young, Goff, Morris, Akers....

October 26, 2021 05:00PM
all worthy topics.... but the big one to me? The slow starts. THAT has become epidemic to me. My mind tells me it's got to be failure to be prepared at opening kickoff... BUT... I don't think that explains it, not entirely anyway.

At the start of this last game it was NOT just the fake punt... that was a result of the bigger issue to me... whatever that bigger issue is.

And it seems to permeate the entire team... including perhaps, play calling. Stafford seems less at the start, so does Kupp, so does Woods, so does Henderson, so does AD, the only one I think it does not apply to is Ramsey.

So what in living HELL would cause something like that? OR... am I just seeing it ALL wrong and it's my lying eyes screwing with me?

Also, am I exaggerating the seriousness of this? That's possible, I suppose, but you better be ON YOUR GAME to convince me it's not critical... both now and infinitely more when the run for the playoffs and then the playoffs are in earnest.

I can't even really think much about personnel right now, as important as that is... because this slow start thing is the elephant in the room... and not just in the room, but in the room and OD'd on PCP - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Young, Goff, Morris, Akers....

JamesJM633October 26, 2021 05:00PM

Huh?

max165October 27, 2021 02:24AM

Re: Young, Goff, Morris, Akers....

Leoram153October 27, 2021 03:17AM

Re: Young, Goff, Morris, Akers....

RAMbler147October 27, 2021 07:03AM